Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 22 July 2009

I'm back!!!

Hi and oh how I've missed you all!!!! Some of you know that I've had lots things going on in my life recently - but hopefully there is now light at the end of the tunnel and I can't wait to get back in the swing of things. I'll be visiting lots of blogs over the next day or two then shall get round to taking up some challenges.

Hope you are all well

Hugs Hilda

7 comments:

  1. Great to see you back hun ... I was getting a little worried - I missed you too XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Hilda, nice to see a post from you again.......

    Hugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya - glad to have you back

    Can't wait to see your new creations from the challenges

    Sam xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Hilda I've missed you, look forward to catching up with all your news
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hilda lovely to see you back and looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you back Hilda! Hope all is well with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see you back Hilda!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete