Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Monday, 28 December 2009
Alhabet Journal - J K M O
Well I'm more than halfway there!!!!! Don't think I'll get it finished by the end of the year but it won't be very far in to the New Year when I'll be able to say "Another Project Completed"
When you find yourself nodding in agreement with someone's journal you know you are in tune! Love the little mask, does that surprise you? Oriental is so pretty.
WOW 4 more letters done, you're doing great with this. Love the backgrounds, so random but striking xxxx
ReplyDeleteGreat job ... I love the colours you use!
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda - you are romping on with this. Lovely work.
ReplyDeleteWhen you find yourself nodding in agreement with someone's journal you know you are in tune! Love the little mask, does that surprise you? Oriental is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteDespite being halfway through the alphabet, the standard is still top-notch Hilda and so very informative! x
ReplyDelete