Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 22 December 2009

My santa made




This is one of the shrines my very own Santa made for me - can't wait to get started on it - isn't it fab !!!!It actually has a door as well but I asked him not to put that on until I've done the inside

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW nice one Graeme, it's fab, can't wait to see what you do with it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Hilda, can't wait to see what you do with THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you lucky thing - can I borrow him please? What a lovely project for you to do - can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hilda, this is lovely, have fun playing and making it look stunning :D

    ReplyDelete