
Sorry about the quality of the pic. The acetate created a flash however much I tried!!! This is the first card I made at a craft group meeting that I joined last week. The acetate is bowed and looks really well on top of the snow sky background, the sleigh and the moon.
Wonderful idea!!!
ReplyDeleteSo nostalgic!
Looks magical
ReplyDeletexxxx
this looks really magical hun love it fab detail love hugs cheryl xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous effect using teh acetate Hilda, lovely card xx
ReplyDeleteFantastic effect!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea! Here is my challenge. Since most of my art supplies are still packed away (my move should be finished by Jan.), I could not find the transparent snowflake sheet I wanted to put on top of this. Instead, I used an eraser to remove some of the color to create a snow-like effect. You might need to scroll down to see the Santa image at : http://frogwarts.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete