Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 18 December 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - Free Theme



A free theme this week on the Lotstodo Challenge - maybe 'cos I was so busy with Tims tags :):):) This challenge will run until 8th January when we'll be back with a new challenge and some candy.

For this card I stamped and heat embossed one of my Mandala stamps on to black and white card stock - I then cut them out - glitzed them up and used foam squares to mount them. I then mounted the whole piece on to a mat I'd made with my Bigshot and Nestabilities and finished off with a bit of bling

4 comments:

  1. Have not seen a mandala for ages great piece, love the strong colours. by the way your link from the challenge site is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of work goes into the mandala stamps and yours is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete