Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 10 September 2010

Lotstodo Challenge - Distressed Tag



I created my background with distress inks and sequin waste. Stamped my image on to mountboard inked it and attached with silicone to give a bit of dimension threaded fibres through the top and inked the edges before adding my twilled wording with my stapler

7 comments:

  1. Great Tag Hilda, love the background as much as the elegant couple waltzing off the page. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful , The image of the couple is fab, they look so happy, love the way her dress seems to swooosh......

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you added on the twill with the staples, great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is a gorgeous tag, Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a beautiful image...makes me want to dance at once! ;-)

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi

    ReplyDelete