Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 17 September 2010
Lotstodo Challenge - Monochrome
I latered this mirror bought from Ikea - A couple of coats ob black gesso - lots of stamping and embossing - flower made from newspaper - love the look
Wow, the black and white is really striking , lovely images you have used too. That suitcase is fab, I make mini books about life being like a train journey and i use a suitcase similar to that , but yours has more detail, is it part of a set of stamps pls? the newspaper flower is clever, very pretty. Thanks for sharing
This is a fabulous idea! Love the black & white effect and the flower. Keeley
ReplyDeleteWow, the black and white is really striking , lovely images you have used too. That suitcase is fab, I make mini books about life being like a train journey and i use a suitcase similar to that , but yours has more detail, is it part of a set of stamps pls? the newspaper flower is clever, very pretty. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Hilda love the newspaper flower xx Zoe
ReplyDeleteBrilliant piece, Hilda!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! Love that flower Hilda! x
ReplyDeletei love black-white-crafting!
ReplyDeletelooks adorable and very stylish!
cool!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo
Fabulous piece Hilda xx Alison
ReplyDelete