Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 31 December 2010

Gez's Page - Be Happy

















Gez asked that we made the page for her book depicting things that make us Happy - I love the splashed water technique that I used for the background. I also save pens and have quite a few rubber stamp pens - always looking for more !!! - I also love grunge paper and made my flower with it. Birds and Tims Imagination dies come next - I have a passion for them and thats the wording I used - Number 14 is my lucky number so that finished off my Be Happy page

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Hilda Gez is sure to love it XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page, I'm sure Gez will love it. S x

    ReplyDelete