I've joined a Grunge Book Swap being hosted by She - This is Joannes page - Joanne asked for "June" and that her pages have a decorative corner - I used backing paper from Tims stack - the image is from Memory Lane and the frame from Crafty Individuals all the other bits and pieces are from my stash - hope Joanne likes it - I've another 11 to do now !!!
Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Thursday, 23 December 2010
Joannes Page
I've joined a Grunge Book Swap being hosted by She - This is Joannes page - Joanne asked for "June" and that her pages have a decorative corner - I used backing paper from Tims stack - the image is from Memory Lane and the frame from Crafty Individuals all the other bits and pieces are from my stash - hope Joanne likes it - I've another 11 to do now !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a gorgeous page Hilda I'm sure Joanne will love it
ReplyDeleteHugs Jackie x
oh hun this is just gorgoues well done you on starting have not even attempted mine,yet,wonderful colurs on this too hun,hugs cheryl xxxxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! keeley
ReplyDeleteshe will like it for sure!!
ReplyDeletehave a merry christmas, hilda - and i´m looking forward to you squares in the new year!!
Fab page love the colour and all the shapes fit so well togather. XOXO Zoe
ReplyDelete