Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Lindsays page



















This page is entitled simply "water" and the beauties of - I used one of my favourite techniques - distress ink and water for the background - I then stamped my image and mounted it - I added some swirls and a sun , the metal lettering and a definition of "water" taken from an old dictionery before inking the edges

3 comments:

  1. Fab page Hilda great combination of elements. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous page Hilda, I love the colours and design

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page Hilda, I'm sure Lindsay will love it. S x

    ReplyDelete