Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 17 December 2010

Lotstodo Challenge Favourite Christmas Card



I really like this simple decoupage card - I think it gives off the chocolate box picture that we would all like to see on Christmas morning

10 comments:

  1. WOW! This is just beautiful! I love it. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Hilda. Shows how versatile you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card Hilda!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know about Christmas morning its all landed a week early! LOL Decoupage what ever next lovely card Hilda beautifully made xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have achieved a great 3d-effect - wonderful snowy scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card Hilda

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Hilda!

    Merry Ho Ho to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks fabulous, a fairytale come true and i love fairytales :)! Congratulations, Hilda!

    Veronica
    http://scrapbookemporio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - might prefer not to have snow on Christmas Day but the card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is beautiful and you did a wonderful job! Is the decoupage done with a stamp or a printed image? Also is the frame part of the image or paper or a real frame? I would love to know more. :D

    Barbara
    http://ForgottenScraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete