Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Heathers Page

















Heather asked that her page contains anything to do with the planets, moon, stars etc I think this stamp from Paper Artsy is ideal to depict this theme I stamped it on a background paper of the earth.The borders were done with Tims black and white enamel - I added a quote and some charms to finish the page off

5 comments:

  1. So Clever makes a fabulous page XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great I love what you have done

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh another fab page hun just love it,hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great imagery, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great page. S x

    ReplyDelete