You seem to have got the hang of this crackle malarky, more than I have! Great backgrounds
oh hun I Have just posted,a tutorial on my blog about,the crackle,background,too,yours are great hugs cherylx
I did those last year on my blog Hilda, but it sure works out cheaper using the the tester pots doesn't it lol
Love your backgrounds Hilda that crackle technique seems to work really well for youHugs Jackie x
I love making backgrounds! these are great !
What fantastic backgrounds Hilda - just like on Sheena's DVD! I might have a go later if I can find some suitable paint in the garage. xx
Fab backgrounds Hilda I must have a go at the crackle one xx Alison
You seem to have got the hang of this crackle malarky, more than I have! Great backgrounds
ReplyDeleteoh hun I Have just posted,a tutorial on my blog about,the crackle,background,too,yours are great hugs cherylx
ReplyDeleteI did those last year on my blog Hilda, but it sure works out cheaper using the the tester pots doesn't it lol
ReplyDeleteLove your backgrounds Hilda that crackle technique seems to work really well for you
ReplyDeleteHugs Jackie x
I love making backgrounds! these are great !
ReplyDeleteWhat fantastic backgrounds Hilda - just like on Sheena's DVD! I might have a go later if I can find some suitable paint in the garage. xx
ReplyDeleteFab backgrounds Hilda I must have a go at the crackle one xx Alison
ReplyDelete