Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 4 March 2011

She Doll Number 2





























For this doll I used Corrugated cardboard as my base. I covered this with old print, music sheet and a couple of old tags which I adhered with mod podge. I then gessoed over the top and using stencils and Color wash spray added my lettering. I then added texture paste through sequin waste - did some stamping here and there and added some dry brush Ivory Acrylic. a few rubons were added and then another coat of mod podge. She was cut out from scraps of print and patterned paper. The buttons on the top are rubons - I added some Acrylic and some roller stamping. I painted and highlighted her hair added her wings, a bit of lace around her neckline and a bow.I then added the wording and dry brushed them with acrylic - The "when you smile" wording are rub ons, I am having such fun with this course - love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow Hilda I really love this She Doll she's fab. You have used so many different techniques in your background and different mediums too which gives it lots of interest.
    hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific, loving all the different techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful! Lots of great techniques! What course are you taking?
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dolls Hilda, the background is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Hida these are all looking fab you can see how much you are enjoying the class :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your she dolls Hilda, they're great!!!
    Oksana x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I love the colours in this one Hilda, superb doll !!
    Hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete