Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 11 March 2011

Fabric covered book



Thanks for visiting my blog your comments are much appreciated - it would be great if you joined my followers x Hilda

6 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous - love the lace and flower and the button sets it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful book cover Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so yummy scrumptious Hilda. I would stroke it all day and never write in it(in case I spoiled it!). xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Hilda, I love all the lace and the flower and the button just finishes it off perfectly

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Hilda xx Alison

    ReplyDelete