Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

My very first She Doll

I have started an on line Art Class and am enjoying every minute - the tutor Christy is brilliant. This is my very first piece - if you would like to know more about the class there is a link on my side bar


























This is the material I chose to use for my 3 She Dolls for this week


























And this is them when I had added some background





















I added lots of texture, masking inking stamping you name it I added it before I added my doll. I have the other 2 to finish before we go on to bigger things next week


I think She fits in well with the theme this week on Wednesday Stamper

Thanks for visiting my blog your comments are much appreciated - it would be great if you joined my followers x Hilda

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh she is fabulous Hilda, it looks like the course is a lot of fun. I love the results
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you look like you had lots of fun hun these are brilliant hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilda she is brilliant and the next 2 are looking good as well. Your class sounds fantastic I'm glad you are enjoying it

    Hugs jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your she doll :) The class sounds like great fun! Can't wait to see the other canvases when they're done :)
    hugs and smiles,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is amazing...I like your 'print' lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the doll!
    Seem to be a nice class!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning, love the colour and texture.. also loving the paint/medium round holders, home made or shop brought?

    ReplyDelete