Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 14 March 2011

Patchwork Bag

























Quite pleased with how this bag turned out its my first go at patchwork - I followed the tutorial here

http://www.chicnscratchlive.com/2009/11/rag-quilt-purse-video.html

6 comments:

  1. It looks brilliant Hilda love the colours xx Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your first attempt Hilda! I think it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Hilda I love the fabrics you have used

    Hugs jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful, great colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilda there is a little something on my blog for you

    hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cor there's no stopping you is there Hilda :) but you won't get much craft stash in there lol
    Lovely bag
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete