Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 31 March 2012

Creative Chemistry Folder




















I set about altering a folder ready to put my note in from Tims Creative Chemistry class, I covered it with Terminoplogy Tissue Wrap which I had scrunched up and the flattened out - I used pva to adhere it.I then put lots of Distress Inks on drying in between each layer. I added a bit of clear embossing powder here and there. To finish I added my stamped wording, number and the top torn from one of the downloaded pages. I used a grunge board fastener and hitch fastener as closure.

I now have everything together for when I want to use the techniques

16 comments:

  1. that is gorgeous and great way to retain all the info we received, thanks for sharing. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover now all you have to do is fill it..............awesome task. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really great job I love when someone takes it to another level kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks fantastic and it will be great to keep all your notes together

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is one,brilliant cover Hun just amazing hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great folder, Hilda! You are SO organised! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilda, this is a great way to house all of those lovely tags! I had planned on putting mine into a notebook, but now will have to fancy it up a little! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hilda, thats a great book and I love all your tags below too. fab art work my friend
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous home you have created for all your wonderful tags and all the instructions. You will love it each time you pull it down from your shelf looking for that magical technique. Truly Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really great folder!!
    Linda J

    ReplyDelete
  12. Turned out great! I like that you used the Creative Chemistry page for the front.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's amazing Hilda and sooo Tim like!! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful book :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is a fabulous way of storing all the useful down loads that came with the course Hilda :)
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete