I had the most wonderful day yesterday at Dawn Bibbys studio doing the Hels Sheridan workshop, She is such a talented lady we all had a marvelous time getting inky.
I also did a bit of shopping - well it would be rude not too and we got 10% Off too !!!
Gorgeous make Hilda, sounds like you had a great time with Hels and well done on a great spend xx
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a fabulous day yesterday and I love what you made. Well done on a great spend too
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Looks like you had a great day Hilda! A few more bits to add to your craft stash?! xx
ReplyDeleteoh looks,like you had a wonderful day Hun just love what you have done,love those stamps,super detail too and oh love all your new crafty stuff too,have fun with that hugs Cherylxxx
ReplyDeleteIt was lovely to finally get to meet you Hilda, you are a treasure... and thank you for coming and for your lovley kind comments... bless ya xx
ReplyDeleteHilda, didn't we have a wonderful time? Love the colours you used for your Tagvelope. I'd promised Jackie to look out for you then completely missed saying hello - sorry! Great stash too you lucky lady. Sarah x
ReplyDelete