Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 23 March 2012
Cu n Dry Storage
I'm busy doing the Tim Holtz workshop Creative Chemistry 101 and someone has asked me to blog my cutndry storage - I made it quite some time ago and its well used !!!!
Totally awesome idea! think I might just have to have a play around with this idea, at the moment I just have a bowl with them all in and they all end up black!!!! this is fab!
Thank you for sharing your storage. I just used it for my first time last night, so I have only one right now with a ziplock bag....
ReplyDeleteLove this!! Thanks for sharing it with us all in the Creative Chemistry Class! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's antastic Hilda xx
ReplyDeletevery cool idea.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea Hilda I love it and might have to copy if that's ok
ReplyDeleteJackie x
That is soooo cool!
ReplyDeleteAre these match boxes? I think ours are a little smaller than these, but this is a great idea.
ReplyDeleteTotally awesome idea! think I might just have to have a play around with this idea, at the moment I just have a bowl with them all in and they all end up black!!!! this is fab!
ReplyDelete