Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 30 March 2012
My 25 Tags
These are the 25 tags I made whilst completing Tims course Creative Chemistry. I am leaving them out for inspiration. I'm going to do a folder next to keep all the downloaded/printed sheets in
Love love love the way you have them displayed for inspiration! You've done Ah-mazing work along this journey & I'm happy to see what you've completed. HUGS
OH well done to you being up to speed with the homework. I am 4 days behind, but I have managed to see all the videos. These look great all hung up together and a great reminder of a wonderful 2 weeks with Tim!
Hi Lisa we also lived right by Bury in the village called Risby just south my husband was in the air force miss the sausage rolls and having cadbury cream eggs all year instead of just at Easter!!! great class we have been involved in too kay
WOW!! That looks great! Congrats on finishing the tags.
ReplyDeletegreat inspiration, a lot of loving work. Hugs
ReplyDeleteoh wow Hun,these look amazing well done on getting them all done,hugs Cherylxxxx
ReplyDeleteLove love love the way you have them displayed for inspiration! You've done Ah-mazing work along this journey & I'm happy to see what you've completed. HUGS
ReplyDeleteThey all look fantastic hung up like that Hilda
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Oh..my.. that looks great...alot of inspiration ♥
ReplyDeleteA-M-A-Z-I-I-N-G! You sure are an inspiration. A folder is a great idea xx
ReplyDeletelove your craft space and hanging the tags is a great way to display them and keep them out for inspiration.
ReplyDeleteOH well done to you being up to speed with the homework. I am 4 days behind, but I have managed to see all the videos. These look great all hung up together and a great reminder of a wonderful 2 weeks with Tim!
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable! Love your artsy space.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! Thanks for sharing!! I also LOVED the class! Tim rocks!!!
ReplyDeletenice way to get your inspiration. Looks great. Have a great day
ReplyDeleteHow fun!
ReplyDeleteLovely... And a wonderful work space.
ReplyDeletexx Sarinda
Very cool display! I've been perusing your tags. Awesome! What an fab class! We used to live in Bury St. Edmunds, UK for five years. Oh we miss it!
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa we also lived right by Bury in the village called Risby just south my husband was in the air force miss the sausage rolls and having cadbury cream eggs all year instead of just at Easter!!! great class we have been involved in too kay
DeleteLove the tags and how you displayed them!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your tags - and your workspace :-) Will hopefully manage to get the last two days of tags finished myself tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteGet you teachers pet.. I've managed about 8 so far lol
ReplyDeleteThey all look fab and great to have on display to inspire you daily
What a great way to keep inspiration at hand, Hilda! They look really lovely displayed like that. xx
ReplyDeleteI am working hard, but you are way ahead of me. Wasn't this the best! Congrats on your completed tags CC grad!
ReplyDelete