These are gorgeous Hilda, so are day 6. I've just placed and order for a few distress markers and inks..... and speciality paper lol! xx
Love the richness of the middle one. The one on the left looks like my La Blanche flourish in red! xx
These are fantastic Hilda I love them all but the first one is my favouriteJackie x
Your tags look great Hilda. They look quite different in real life though don't they! Love the texture of the distress embossing too.
These are gorgeous Hilda, so are day 6. I've just placed and order for a few distress markers and inks..... and speciality paper lol! xx
ReplyDeleteLove the richness of the middle one. The one on the left looks like my La Blanche flourish in red! xx
ReplyDeleteThese are fantastic Hilda I love them all but the first one is my favourite
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Your tags look great Hilda. They look quite different in real life though don't they! Love the texture of the distress embossing too.
ReplyDelete