Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 14 May 2012

Compendium of Curiosities Book 2

















Another great day delving into Tim Holtz book the Compendium of Curiosities book 2 - page 48 has the Shattered Stains technique - just love it !!! If you want to know more about the challenge hope over to Studio L3 where Linda has all the details (link in my sidebar)We're on week 5 already !!!!

This week the challenge is again being sponsored by the very generous Simon Says Stamp (link in my side bar)

7 comments:

  1. wow your butterflies are amazing and loving the background also. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh will you look at those butterflies, I love them, beautiful project, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours in your butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tag, the butterflies are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely - I do love how this technique works on butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning tags, beautiful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super gorgeous work! You really rocked the Shattered Stains, and those colors are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete