Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 18 May 2012
Graeme's and Dawns quilt
I've completed this quilt for Graeme and Dawn - Dawn loves autumnal colours, peach,blue and red so I have managed, I think, to add them all - Dawn hasn't seen the quilt as it has progressed so I hope she likes it
Wow, Hilda, it's hard to believe this is only your second quilt and King size as well. Dawn and Graeme will love it. Great pieced blocks, well done! xx
Wow, Hilda, it's hard to believe this is only your second quilt and King size as well. Dawn and Graeme will love it. Great pieced blocks, well done! xx
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda this is fantastic I'm sure Dawn will love it and it will make a lovely present for her and Graeme
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Absolutely gorgeous, Hilda! You are such a talented lady! Dawn and Graeme will just love this heirloom sewn with so much love. xxx
ReplyDelete