The background was created with distress inks and the spritz and flick technique - love that technique!! The main image is from Lisas altered art I sat him on a bench and added wings and a hat before outlining him in charcoal. The number 3 is a grungeboard number inked and outlined. The little bird is from Tims Visual artistry set. I stamped it and clear embossed it. The quote is one of my favourites and was stamped inked and outlined. I finished off the tag by distressing and inking the edges and then threading some raffia through the eyelet.
Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Tuesday, 1 May 2012
Lotstodo swap - quotes - Alphabet Challenge
The background was created with distress inks and the spritz and flick technique - love that technique!! The main image is from Lisas altered art I sat him on a bench and added wings and a hat before outlining him in charcoal. The number 3 is a grungeboard number inked and outlined. The little bird is from Tims Visual artistry set. I stamped it and clear embossed it. The quote is one of my favourites and was stamped inked and outlined. I finished off the tag by distressing and inking the edges and then threading some raffia through the eyelet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great tag. The quote is so nice and I love the boy with butterfly wings.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Mari