Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 7 May 2012

Three Muses Challenge/Sunday Stamper











The challenge this week on the Three Muses had the theme Hats/Crowns Wings and Things and the challenge on Sunday Stamper Queens and Crowns - so I think this fits the bill for both

My background was created wuth Barn Door and Pumice Stone Distress Inks splashed and fliucked with water.. I stamped my iage (Tim Holtz) with Adirondack ink and then coloured with Distress Markers. I finished off by adding my bingo marker, some old lace which had been inked and attaching a little charm with a ring.

6 comments:

  1. I can't see myself ever being able to have the imagination to do this style but I do admire those who can! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it all, darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tag and love the background you created. Anne Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Idea with that stamp, fits the Bill nicely! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB tag, love that little girl stamp... thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper x

    ReplyDelete