I followed the tutorial on page 43 to complete my Faded Layers tag. If you would like to join in there is a link on my side bar.
I used
Distress Inks
Mask
Stamps
Ribbon
I am also submitting this tag to the Dragons Dream - Tag it On - challenge where this week the theme is "Behind the Mask"
A fabulous tag with a great background. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this fortnight.
ReplyDeleteThis is a fab tag Hilda I love it there is so much detail and so many layers
ReplyDeleteJackie x
great tag, love your quote. hugs
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag, wonderful for both challenges, thank you for dreaming at TIO with us!
ReplyDeleteYour faded layers came out terrific! I really like the colors you used for sponging and it look fab with those stamps!
ReplyDeleteFantasic work!!!
ReplyDeletelove all the layers on this tag very beautiful thanks for sharing at TIO,
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous, I love your masking and the muted colours. Thank you for joining us at TIO this time x
ReplyDeleteI love the colours you've used, Hilda and the fact that there is so much going on in one little tag! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely.
ReplyDeleteGreat tag!
ReplyDeleteI love the cours you have used, reminds me if arctic explorers.
ReplyDeleteBEEEautiful! Great use of the Faded Layers, and those colors are pure magic together. The steampunk guys never looked so classy!
ReplyDelete