Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 4 January 2015

Colour Blocking

 
I used water colour to create my Colour Blocking journal page.
 
This is my entry for the Mix it Monthly Challenge this month
 
and the Paint Party Friday challenge

7 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful page, love the colours and composition - just great! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful painting!
    hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good composed picture with nice colours.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous journal page, I love your colour blocking technique
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous lil scene! Reminds me at my time in Italy last year! Warmth, sun, lovely lil wineries on the hills....Awww...love your special shapes and blockings!! Mix It Monthly ♥ Conny

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever to use color blocking in the drawings of the houses and trees also!

    ReplyDelete