Well a belated Happy and Healthy New Year to my followers old and new and anyone else who comes visiting my blog.
I am starting the New Year with a new to me Challenge - Journal 52 - a site which provides Prompts,inspirational Words, Phrases or techniques to get you going
I am looking forward to where it takes me with great anticipation
The first week has the prompt "Pathways"
This is how my page finished
I wasn't sure where my page was going when I started with some colour wash. I then added torn strips of old book pages and music sheets making a pathway with them. I also added some paper hearts and circles. I added some more colour and some background stamping. I used stencils and Distress Paint to create texture, Tissue tape was added to even things out. The girl was added with Posca pen I added the large lettered Love and then did some outlining with charcoal
I have added some close up pieces for you to take a look at
I really enjoyed doing my page, hope you like it too
You may like to pop over to Journal 52 and see what its all about
Lovely page Hilda! I didn't realise you were doing this challenge too - you can encourage me to keep going as I am sure I will fall behind fairly soon! xx
ReplyDelete