I used lots of my new stash to complete this page. I started by spraying my blank journal page with my new Distress Sprays Peacock feathers and Mustard Seed
I put some Ranger Texture Paste through my New Tim Holtz layering stencil - Harlequin and let it dry
I added some torn pages and tissue with Mod Podge I let that dry then added some background stamping with Adirondack Pitch Black
I put my assemblage together using an old photo that I had distresses, some burlap and bits of torn paper topped with a distressed flower.
I added some Remnant Rubs from the Botanical set and a little more texture paste through Tims Stencil
I finished with some inked Chit Chat words that I outlined with charcoal
Here are some close ups so that you can see the texture
I am entering this in the following challenges
Country View Crafts - New to you
Artistic Stamper - New Beginnings
Mixed Media Monthly - New
The Mirror Cracked - Stencils
What a fun page. I love all the colors and texture you added. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.
ReplyDeleteLove the bright and bold colours. And the amazing textures!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors and textures on your page and the use of burlap is just stunning. Thank you so much for stopping over my blog. New year wishes to you. hugs.
ReplyDeleteLovely page! Valerie
ReplyDeleteA fabulous page.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful display of media on these pages with texture and bold colours.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this month at Country View Crafts and also The Mirror Crack'd.
Smiles:)
Sue
What a great Journal page and the vibrance of your colours is fab. Love the new distress sprays as well.
ReplyDeleteJulie x
gorgeous pages! sounds like you included a ton of fun techniques into this one. i really love all the great textures and the colors are great. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
ReplyDelete-Rachel
rwkrafts.com
Great art journal page - the colors are so bright and cheery! Love that you used lots of new stuff from you stash! Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
ReplyDeleteLove your page! Just adore all the texture - especially the burlap - seems to be a favorite of mine lately!! Thank you for playing along with us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
ReplyDeleteFab page Hilda! I think I finally need to get myself some texture paste, I've resisted it for years! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is a great page with so much detail, thank you for joining in the challenge with us at The Mirror Crack'd.
ReplyDeleteAngela R. x
This is just gorgeous,fab colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Country View Crafts.xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative challenge this month :)
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful. Thanks for joining the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
ReplyDeleteLovely creation, beautiful layering!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at The Mirror Cracked Challenge.