Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 24 January 2015

Tick Tock

 
I started by using texture paste through a stencil all over my canvas board and left it to dry - I then painted it all with black gesso and again dried it
 
Next I used Golden Light gilding paste on a cloth to highlight the texture
 
I added the TIME letters(Salvage Stickers) and chit chat words and highlighted them
 
I then added a wooden clock from my stash, some clock parts, put some glossy accents in-between the parts and added black seed beads
 
This is my entry for the That's Crafty Challenge where this week the theme is Tick Tock

1 comment:

  1. This is great Hilda! I love the gilding over the black background xx

    ReplyDelete