Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 26 April 2015

Art Journal Journey



Lots of texture, painting and inking going on here in the background
 
Quite a good thought for the day too
 
 
Linking this to AJJ - Quotes or poems

6 comments:

  1. Love your puss in boots page, made me smile, too. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! A beautiful creation! Happy you linked again to Art Journal Journey!
    Happy new week!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great journal page Hilda and I love that quote.
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like all that what´s going on in the Background, and the Quote is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creations,so cute,love it.

    Greetings Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely collage and such perfect words too!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete