Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 24 April 2015

Pastel Painting


 
All my favourite colours are in this picture which I did in pastels on Canson : Mi-Teintes Touch Pastel Paper 335gsm
 
I am entering it in the following challenges

Paint party Friday
 
 
Our Creative Corner - Colour my world
 
Inspiration Emporium - Everything Goes
 
Mixed Media World - Use bright colours
 
 


19 comments:

  1. Your picture looks great Hilda I live it.
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous picture, Hilda! I love that explosion of beautiful colors! So artistics and inspirative!
    Hugs :)
    Branka xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful painting and colors! And I think I do see a ship out there..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks pretty awesome to me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really loving the explosion of color! Most of my favorite color also ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful painting, love the colours. Good to see you around again! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! this really is extraordinary, love this Explosion of Colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning painting, looks very atmospheric.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project! Thank you so much for playing along with the Colour Your World challenge at Our Creative Corner! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous artpiece! Wonderful colours indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - I just LOVE LOVE this Hilda.... BEAUTIFUL. j

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful! Was the paper black originally? The colors really sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria and thanks for your lovely comment - the paper I used is Indigo Blue and I did just a very light blending to let the paper come through in places

      Delete
  14. Wow hun this is gorgeous - so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG< This is absolutely amazing!!! The effect of the light on the water, the subtlety in the sky, wow, just incredible! You are the new Turner, this is truly amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Hilda. Gorgeous painting and love the colors you used. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge this month at Mixed Media World.

    With smiles
    Laine Kammeraad
    DT Mixed Media World

    ReplyDelete