I created my background with Distress Paints and dry brushed Gesso
I then did my three cards using distress Inks, Stamping with Archival Ink, some collage pieces and some bits out of my stash
I mounted the cards on to black card stock and then added them
I then did some background stamping using foam stamps and Archival
The words were computer generated and mounted on black cardstock
I used my favourite colours Turquoise, Mustard and Green - I think these colours go together very well enhanced with Black and White
This is my entry for the Journal 52 challenge = Cards
and the 13 Arts Challenge - Favourite Colours
This is a great page Hilda I must get caught up with my pages
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Lovely page Hilda, great cards! xx
ReplyDeletegreat page! thanks for joining us at 13 arts!
ReplyDeleteStunning! Thanks for joining our challenge at 13arts!
ReplyDeleteNice work! Thanks for joining us at 13 arts!♥♥♥
ReplyDelete