Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 3 April 2015

Journal 52 Spring Clean



I came across this poem a while ago and it fits in perfectly with this months challenge on Journal 52 and Art Journal Journey I think this poem is very appropriate for lots of us ladies who just HAVE to clean incessantly - I don't know who the author is but here's the poem



6 comments:

  1. Good journal page - I am happy to say I do not very often feel the urge to clean! Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great- I am not the cleaning lady of the year... only what is necessary.
    Happy Easter! Thank you for joining Art Journal Journey!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great journal page Hilda I wish I could read the poem though do you have a link to it?
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have added a copy of the poem - if you click on it you'll be able to read it better Jackie xx Thanks for your comment xx

      Delete
  4. Great page Hilda! I've seen this poem before and I completely agree with it lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Love that poem! Dusting can always wait for another day.

    ReplyDelete