Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 4 January 2017

A new Start

 
For this page I created the background with Distress Sprays. I added Sea Salt and left it to dry overnight but it doesn't seem to have worked the way I wanted it too. Maybe the page wasn't wet enough hey ho I'll try again another day. Suggestions would be welcome
 
I used Tim Holtz clock mask and Distress Ink to add to the background along with some patterns created with Distress pen
 
Using Archival Ink I stamped some of the letters and added letter tiles for the word "New"
 
I stamped some quotes to add interest before adding some circles and some flicks

 

 
A little boop with the date - lol - upside down!!
 


I am entering this page in the Mixed media Mojo Challenge

 
And the
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by your comments mean a lot to me
 
xx Hilda

8 comments:

  1. What a fun journal page! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool design! Beautiful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous design Hilda! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of a fresh start! Thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and the background you created is beautiful!!Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Mojo Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!!
    HUGS!
    Ann DT
    http://anncard.blogspot.tw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colours and love the clock motifs and stamping on the background, thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Mojo, Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice MM page ! thank you so much for sharing with us at The Artistic Stamper
    WIshing you good luck to win beautiful stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super fun and colorful journal page! Thanks so much for playing along with Mixed Media Mojo!

    ReplyDelete