Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 2 January 2017

Altered Journal



 
I am getting myself back to Art Journaling so decided to alter the boring black cover on my Journal
 
I covered it with crumpled tissue paper and added it with Mod Podge - when it was dry I used Distress Inks to add colour.
 
Did some background stamping and then added ephemera out of my box
 
The numbers are grungeboard inked with Distress Inks
 
I finished it by flicking white acrylic
 
I am entering this into the following challenges who all have a "Anything Goes" theme this month
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cover, looks like you had fun. I'm off to bed here so wish you a god night. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hilda, Happy New Year. GOod to hear you're going to become more crafty once again. I think all of us get behind sometime or other as the year moves on. Looks like you're back with a big splash with these journal covers. Love the distress inking over this textured background and all the nifty touches you've placed atop this to make the covers special to you. The bold year letters really stand out so well. TFS & Hugs. Thanks for your recent visit to my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Hilda, I always love paint splashes so it's a winner for me! Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a fun week Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make, your journal cover Hilda! The crumbled tissue on the background and all your stamping at the background looks fabulous!
    Thank you for playing this month with our challenge at Country View Challenges!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting art journal cover. Pretty design. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Have a creative week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete