Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 20 January 2017
Anything but square
Try it on Tuesday challenged us to produce some art without any squares !!! this is the journal page I came up with using Inks, Stencils, Stamps and ephemera
This is so beautiful!! I love the colors!! The stamps and stencils you used are fabulous!! What a gorgeous journal page!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
A really fabulous journal page! Great use of stamps and stencils and I love the combination of colours. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs, Mar
Wonderful piece for TIOT, like all the non-square elements you have put into it, lovely sunny colours, too. Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteTerrific page with h lots of interest and shapes
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday
Love Chrissie xx
This is so beautiful!! I love the colors!! The stamps and stencils you used are fabulous!! What a gorgeous journal page!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
Its a fantastic page for TioT's thank you for joining us. the background looks super with all the images you used.
ReplyDeleteYvonne
A really fabulous journal page! Great use of stamps and stencils and I love the combination of colours. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Mar
Congratulations on your Spotlight place with Try it on Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteI am on the admin and wonder if you could email me at:
avril_branthwaite@Hotmail.com