Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Journal Page



 
I so enjoyed creating this page - lots of stencilling ,inking and stamping going on as well as collaging using pieces I had in my bits box


 
 
I am entering this page in the Mixed Media Challenge where the theme this month is "Put a Stencil on it"



5 comments:

  1. Love all your stencils - they make create great texture! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Hilda! I have so many stencils, I really need to use them more often. You have inspired me. Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome background - bummer the salt didn't work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome journal page with the stencil and added extra touches! Thanks for playing at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete