I am just awed by your skill & the beauty of this painting. The spectacular sunset looks like many I've tried to capture with a camera, and have never succeeded. If I had this skill in my fingertips, perhaps I'd do better. The colors are rich, and just really take me to this peaceful & serene location. Thank you for sharing your skill with Blogland! Hugs
Wow, this is just incredible! I want to shrink down and go for a stroll along that little road by the river, listen to the water and watch the sun go down! Absolutely amazing work here, I am blown away by how magical and atmospheric it is!! hope all has been well with you, sending hugs :)
What a wonderful evocative painting. Love the pastel work, one of my favourite media, one I should use more often. So pleased you joined us at the Alphabet Challenge. :)
This is wonderful, what a fantastic painting. It looks such a peaceful place to be. Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteA truly wonderful painting with a beautiful scene
ReplyDeleteLove Chrissie x
What a gorgeous painting, the sky is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
ReplyDeleteTammy x
I am just awed by your skill & the beauty of this painting. The spectacular sunset looks like many I've tried to capture with a camera, and have never succeeded. If I had this skill in my fingertips, perhaps I'd do better. The colors are rich, and just really take me to this peaceful & serene location. Thank you for sharing your skill with Blogland! Hugs
ReplyDeleteWow, this is just incredible! I want to shrink down and go for a stroll along that little road by the river, listen to the water and watch the sun go down! Absolutely amazing work here, I am blown away by how magical and atmospheric it is!! hope all has been well with you, sending hugs :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful evocative painting. Love the pastel work, one of my favourite media, one I should use more often.
ReplyDeleteSo pleased you joined us at the Alphabet Challenge. :)
A fantastic painting is this! WOW!
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda, this is amazing, what a dramatic sky xx
ReplyDelete