Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Award




What an honor Jaqi has given me when she passed on this award to my blog. Here is the text that goes with the honor, the wording of which is not mine.

"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY -nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

There are so many blogs that I look forward to viewing and there are so many blogs that already have been awarded this honor. I am choosing the following eight for this time:

Sam

Alison

Ang

Andrea

Sue

Clairebelle

Angie

Lottie

Thanks for the sharing and inspiring girls
Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

4 comments:

  1. Well done on getting your award Hilda

    Thanks for passing it on to me xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award.
    Love your blog and your work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for getting this award I am honored that you think i'm worthy of having it passed on to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful award

    thankyou for nominating me

    xxx

    ReplyDelete