Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 1 November 2008

Saturday workout- waxed paper



I followed Sams tutorial in the Technique Blog to make my atc's this week. I used cuttlebug embossing folders, waxed and glossy paper and because I haven't got a cuttlebug - used my pasta machine - used Adironack Rainbow inks Noel and woodlands

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

18 comments:

  1. Wow both are great.
    Fantastic pieces.

    Thanks Hilda for playing SaWo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are gorgeous, and what a great idea to use a pasta machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super idea to use your pasta machine.
    Both are very very beautiful.
    Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely. Looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are lovely and a great use of colours too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are really gorgeous. I need to get some more cuttlebug folders. I've never seen the ones you used. I also use the pasta machine. Your colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab ATC's Hilda, think I need to hear more about this pasta machine!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW - these look stunning, love the colours and the textures

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great results with your pasta machine! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful ATC's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous...beautifully created!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous Hilda,love the little girl
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colours and effects are really super - impressed by your resoucefulness!
    Ros

    ReplyDelete