Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 20 November 2008

This Thursday - Playing with paint!!



I covered my wooden atc with gesso and let it dry. I then covered with red acrylic and again let it dry I then stamped bamboo with black stazon on all the sides and the edge. I then used a stencil and white 3D relief paste to create my wording. I finished off with 2 coats of modpodge and added my coins.Really messy and great fun!!!


Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

9 comments:

  1. Hilda this is just stunning, I love it, the idea of a wooden atc is just brill & I love all the elements xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous love it! TFPxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrant red you've used, looks really good, gives it a real chuncky effect

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! Such a great colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Hilda this is gorgeous,love it
    xx

    ReplyDelete