Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 29 November 2008

Dawne and Hilda



Last Night I went to meet up with Dawne whom I had chatted to on the Lotstodo forum for about eighteen months. It was the first time we have had chance to meet 'cos Dawne lives in Scotland - she was down in Cheshire staying at her sisters - so the opportunity couldn't be missed!!! We had a good natter and lots of laughs.








These are the beautiful gifts Dawne had made for me.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

6 comments:

  1. What a fab opportunity for you to meet with Dawne Hilda, plus we all know what she looks like now too!!! Also what lovely gifts you've received, love the spoon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pic Hilda, Dawne looks NOTHING like I expected!!! Glad you had a fab time
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful time the pair of you.
    Love your goodies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, Hilda! Nice to see you both in the "flesh", so to speak! What lovely pressies too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you enjoyed your "Meet"


    fab pressies too

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely for you to meet up, and receive those special gifts.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete