Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 18 November 2008

World of twinchies - cute



Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

6 comments:

  1. I think this is very pretty as well as cute. That little lamb looks as though he will step off the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you draw these or is it a stamp? Looks fab whichever xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a stamp Sam - I stamped it then put glue on and dabbed it with cotton wool to get the fleecy effect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your twinchie is excellent !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this twinchie!!! The lambs are cute!!!

    ReplyDelete