Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 8 November 2008

Saturday Workout - Antique Paper



Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

12 comments:

  1. Lovely your monotone pieces. There is something so soothing yet striking about them. I'd love to trade with you again. Just email me and we'll set it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and very distressed and antiquey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great antiquing you did on this one. Even a crackle effect! Wow.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag. Love those rocks with messages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is gorgeous.
    Great design. Love them.

    Thanks Hilda for this great work to SaWo.

    ReplyDelete