Another great page Hilda :D Or pages, I'm not sure whether to use singular or plural, there are clearly two pages, but they;'re also clearly part of a set. Anyway, fab work!
Oh this is such a fab idea Hilda, an alphabetical journal on the different techniques. You are such a clever and diverse crafter and i love reading these. Love the journal and off to look at the previous ones now lol hugs and happy weekend my friend june xxx
Another wonderful "letter", Hilda! Can't wait to see how you're going to interpret a couple of the more difficult letters, but I know you'll do it superbly xx
Another 'E'xcellent page Hilda xxx
ReplyDeleteYour pages are all amazing, what a great idea
ReplyDeletehugs Jackie x
Another great page Hilda :D Or pages, I'm not sure whether to use singular or plural, there are clearly two pages, but they;'re also clearly part of a set. Anyway, fab work!
ReplyDeleteOh this is such a fab idea Hilda, an alphabetical journal on the different techniques. You are such a clever and diverse crafter and i love reading these. Love the journal and off to look at the previous ones now lol
ReplyDeletehugs and happy weekend my friend
june xxx
You are doing a fantastic job on these alphabet pages ... I am really enjoying watching your progress!
ReplyDeleteanother great page hun you are doing so well with it love cheryl xxxx
ReplyDeletegood interpretations Hilda, keep up the good art, can hardly wait to see the rest of the alphabet
ReplyDeleteHugs,Chris
I am loveing this Looking forward to the rest! Keep it up
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Another wonderful "letter", Hilda! Can't wait to see how you're going to interpret a couple of the more difficult letters, but I know you'll do it superbly xx
ReplyDelete