Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 18 September 2009

Alhabet Journal - F




Another page done!!!! A few things on this one that I have either never tried before or not done for ages so have had lots of fun - and made quite a bit of mess!!!

5 comments:

  1. FFFFFFFantastic pages Hilda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it am fasinated by some of the things you have shown us here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab pages Hilda It will be fab when it all comes togethet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really brilliant Hilda So sorry took so long to comment I don't understand Why i best pop on to Sams then bed Ive started the Tag

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete