Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 13 September 2009

Alphabet Journal - First Page




Yes I went to school !!!! This is my first page in my journal. I've started the last page which is going to be mainly text explaining my journey so that won't be shown until the projects finished

10 comments:

  1. WOW Hilda your journal is looking fab now,can't wait to see it in the flesh
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start Hilda - do we get a clue? Or can we play twenty questions - AQre you on the back row?

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture. I don't which one is you but they are all great. You are doing fine in art now. lol :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great page Hilda, are you going to intersperse the letter pages with personal pages as well, or just atthe beginning and end?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan the personal pages are going to be at the beginning and at the end

    beccy - no I'm not on the back row :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Hilda fantastic first page and yes you're right, have no idea which one is you - lol

    Are you going to share with us????

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your journal looks better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo an interactive journal did i say mind blowing earlier?

    Are you wearing a standout outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic journal Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brill first page I realy dont know which one you are

    ReplyDelete