Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Tuesday, 29 September 2009
TGIF - Trees
I stamped my background with Adirondack dye inks and water then added my image Dezinaworld - my leaf was stamped and heat embossed - the edges were inked with dye ink
Hi Hilda...I love this card, the image reminds me of the area in Canada I live in during late Fall. Excellent choice for the Tree theme. Thank you for your comments...and happy note..I finally was able to access your followers list today after numerous negative attempts. I extend an invitation for you to join me at my blog as well. Hugs, Gayle.
Wow this is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteFabulous work.
Thanks Hilda for your wonderful trees to TGiF.
This is beautiful Hilda :)
ReplyDeleteGreat tree scene Hilda xxx
ReplyDeleteFab piece,lovely scene
ReplyDeletexxx
Beautiful
ReplyDeleteJust brilliant work
ReplyDeleteHi Hilda...I love this card, the image reminds me of the area in Canada I live in during late Fall. Excellent choice for the Tree theme. Thank you for your comments...and happy note..I finally was able to access your followers list today after numerous negative attempts. I extend an invitation for you to join me at my blog as well. Hugs, Gayle.
ReplyDeleteGreat image.
ReplyDelete